100Gram, 300gram, 500Gram
₹195.00 – ₹975.00
The pomegranate is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub in the family Lythraceae, subfamily Punicoideae, that grows between 5 and 10 m tall. The pomegranate was originally described throughout the Mediterranean region.
This is a Vegetarian product.
About this item
- Food Library dried pomegranate seeds, known as Anardana, are dried naturally with no added sugars
- They are rich in vitamin C, pomegranates are a powerhouse of nutrition
- It is a popular ingredient in trail mixes, grenadine syrup, sauces, granola bars and salad dressings and are highly used in Indian and Iranian cooking
- You can make your own powder for use in and over foods to add a tangy, sour and sweet flavour to your favourite dishes
- Food Library gives you the premium quality of food products..!