|No Artificial Flavour, No artificial colors, No Preservatives|
|Net Quantity||1000.0 gram|
|Serving Size||100 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
Sabut Dhaniya / Coriander Seeds – 100gm
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Coriander is an integral part of Indian cuisine. We regularly use coriander seeds as a spice, and coriander leaves for garnishing curries, salads, or soups.Coriander is known all over the world for its medicinal properties. It is a great source of potassium, iron, vitamins A, K, and C, folic acid, magnesium, and calcium that can heal many health issues
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for a sound body and beautiful skin. Coriander seeds have numerous key vitamins like folic acid, vitamin A and beta-carotene, and most importantly, vitamin C. According to Madhavi Rathod of Vedic Healing, coriander leaves and seeds contain nearly 30% of the everyday suggested measure of vitamin C, which helps in curing cold and flu.
- Hair loss can come about because of debilitated hair follicles, hormonal imbalance and stress, in addition to an improper diet. Coriander seeds are known to prevent hair falland invigorate the roots for the development of new hair. They fortify the hair follicles and initiate further development, in this way keeping under control your hair fall issues.
- To accelerate the weight loss journey, one can also add food items which spike up your metabolism rate and help in burning fat. Coriander, which is also known as dhania in Hindi, is known to have magical medicinal properties.
- Coriander has an abundance of antioxidants, skin-friendly minerals and vitamin C.It’s a great anti-bacterial, detoxifier and anti-inflammatory product. coriander seeds Treats Diabetics.